Monday, January 14, 2008

Whats your favorite?

Hi, Since I am currently so stressed out about my job or lack of one in the next week (well not lack, but having to pick a new one), Ten's decision that he hates all things political and wants to move back to California (this is the guy who told me when we first met that he wanted to be President of the United States, as well as someone currently in Poli Sci Grad Program and working for political agency), and my desire to pick up right this minute and get on a plane to Japan and not come back till I have seen ever major waterfall in the world.....I thought I would pose a question to all my DC, Maryland, and Virginia readers out there....


Something I will deperatly need:


What are your favorite DC bars, happy hours and why?



The more descriptions the better :) I am going to need that cold beer, wine, and rail drinks this week.
As well, I am traveling to New York this weekend to visit Cambouri for her birthday.

Any not-to- miss bars/nightclubs/ weekend events in NYC?

Let me know your ideas :)

No comments: