Friday, January 11, 2008

7 Random things: Tag Your it!

So the Smarter Princess ( http://smarterprincess.blogspot.com/ ) Tagged me for this 7 random facts thing (yay!):

The rules are:A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs

Here I go: (it's pretty sad to think I had a really hard time with this...hmmm...)

1. I am absolutely ridiculous about lateness and being on time, in that I hate when people are late, and I love when people are on time or well , early because as they say “If you are on time you are already late”. However, only my boyfriend hears about it when he is late, however I do suspect my friends know…

2. I love spicy food!! I have a horrible sense of smell. I'm not sure if it is allergy related or what, but 2/3's of the year I cannot smell anything. Then like a few weeks a year it comes back and I can smell EVERYTHING and it is soooo STRONG...But since I can't smell anything, i love strong tasting food. Spicy Food is my favorite, Sour Candy, Stinky Cheese...basically the stronger the taste, the more I like it!

3. I remember elementary school like it was yesterday. I barely remember high school…and none of that is drug related. I was just super popular, cool and awesome until 7th grade until we all became gawky middle and high schoolers. Like, just to start off my awesomeness, I got married in Kindergarten. Like I had a full on wedding, I had to stealthily steal this white frilly dress I had (so my mom wouldn’t find out) and I had bridesmaids and everything, and my lunch aide married us in the middle of the hall during lunch time and I kissed the boy on the lips! I guess that was my first kiss!! HAHAH!! Never thought about it that way.

4. I spill everything. I cannot make it through the day without spilling something on myself. It is to the point where sometimes if I don’t do laundry I have to go to work with a coffee stain from like the week before and I just play it off like “Oh NO, look what happened this morning on my way to work”…Yah, I’ve done that.

5. I lived in Puerto Rico for 3 years between the ages of 2-5. My parents favorite memory, was the time I was cast the role of baby Jesus in my pre-school Christmas play because I was the only white girl, and unbeknownst to everyone else, I was also the only Jew.

6. I have a stuffed Moose named Moosey, which I have had since I was born. He has antlers, and this big nose, and is awesome, and has been traveling all over the world with me, even to India (but I washed him after…J) and I also took him to college. When I need a hug Moosey gives the best hugs…he has always been my best boyfriend J

7. My boyfriend decided last night that he wants to quit his job, quit grad school and travel around the world in May. He has also decided I should too…While the best thing should probably be to convince him that he needs to stick things out for a while longer…I think I want to do it!! Let you know what happens!! I love spontaneous trips!!! I can't turn them down....

I am tagging:
-Emily over at Sea Legs http://stayfrostie.blogspot.com/
- Amanda's Tales (That's if she gets time) http://amandastales.blogspot.com/
- Because it's Better Out than In http://sometimesitsbetteroutthanin.wordpress.com/
- Jamie over at http://ohhowlovely.net/
- The True Tales of a Cafferine Addict at http://legallyheidi.com/
- And Elisa over at http://www.genpink.com/

(Sorry Guys, not quite sure how you get them to be just the name wiht a link to it...)

So: I dont think I will have time for another post today but things are getting really crazy with the last comment above. I have wine meeting tonight with the GM of the CRAZY FANCY restaurant and lunch with the event planner...Let you know how that goes...but if I am quiting my job and traveling around the world then what...all this work? Is it for nothing?

2 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

If my boyfriend wanted to sweep me away from life and travel around the world, I don't think I'd be able to say no!

emily said...

I laughed out loud about your #4. I have totally done that.

Also, I'm voting that you wait until like July or August to leave...then you can have fun with me for a couple of months before you travel the world!