Thursday, January 24, 2008

Great Shoes but still bad mood

Do I am in a kinda frustrated mood today but I have a very mixed emotion post. I am happy about life right now, but I am still frustrated with my job/people and I am very glad to soon be done with it all... So here goes a very happy/annoyed posting: ENJOY!


I love Tens parents. They were the ones that financially allowed me to buy the new loves of my life:

These, My new Circa Joan & David Riding Boots (they are water resistant also!! Yay, I finally have a weapon against the rain and snow! and they aren't those ugly rain boots!)

Things are still in constant shift in my life. I don’t know what I am doing yet and as soon as I know I promise to update.

Instead today I thought in anticipation of Valentine’s day, I will make a most-listen to mix for Singles/Heartbreak that got me through every day that Ten and I weren’t together. And then as Valentine’s day approachs I will do a happy version for Happy Couples.

The reason I thought I would do the Singles/Heartbreak is I heard the best/funniest song the other day called:

“Not Big” by Lily Allen
Favorite Lyrics:
“Yeah, you really must think you're great,Let's see how you feel in a couple of weeks,When I work my way through your mates
Yeah, let's rewind, let's turn back time to when you couldn't get it up,You know what it should've ended there,That's when I should've shown you the door.As if that weren't enough to deal with,You became premature.
You're not big, you're not clever,”


Other Great break up songs:

The Fall Out Boy CD: From Under the Cork Tree, almost all of those are great, here are my favorites:

Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Lyrics:
So wear me like a locket around your throatI'll weigh you downI'll watch you chokeYou look so good in blueYou look so good in blue

7 minutes in Heaven
Fav Lyrics:
I'm sleeping my way out of this oneWith anyone who will lie downI'll be stuck fixated on one starWhen the world is crashing downI’m sitting out dances on the wallTrying to forget everything that isn't youI'm not going home aloneCause I don't do too well on my own

Title: XO
Lyrics:
Last time, I hoped you chokedAnd crashed your car Hey, tear catcher, that's all that you are And ever were From the start I swear, I say

Panic At The Disco- A Fever You Cant Sweat Out Is a great CD
This is my Favorite but you should definitely check out that CD:

Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
Lyrics: Is it still me that makes you sweat?Am I who you think about in bed?When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dressThen think of what you didAnd how I hope to God he was worth itWhen the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skinI've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuckThan any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me

Other Great Fall Out Boy Songs
Title: Love Will Tear us Apart
Why is the bedroom so coldturned away on your side?Is my timing that flawed?our respect run so dry..Yet there's still this appealthat we've kept through our livesLove, love will tear us apart again [x4]

Switchblades and Infidelity
Lyrics:
Walking out on the show is walking out on youAnd walking out on you still the best thing that I ever did.Well, I'm looking out at you obscured by the stand up arcadeAnd the sound of the descendant’s.Your smile reminds me of switchblades and infidelity.

Pros and Cons of Breathing
Lyrics:
Whoa, I want to hate you half as much as I hate myselfYou know that I could crush you with my voiceStood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about meHide the details, I don’t want to know a thingI hate the way you say my name like it’s something secretMy pen is the barrel of the gun, remind me which side you should be on

Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today
Lyrics: (Particularly gruesome)
Let's play this game called "When You Catch Fire"I wouldn't piss to put you outStop burning bridges and driving off of themSo I can forget about you
So bury me in memory his smile's your ropeSo wrap it tight around your throatOn the drive homeJoke about the kid you used to see, and his jealousyBreaking hearts has never looked so coolAnd when you wrap your car around a treeYour makeup looks so great next to his teeth


Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here)
Every friend we ever had in commonI will sever the tie, sever the tie with youYou can thank your lucky starsThat everything I wish for will never come trueWhen you go I will forget everything about you (I-I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than you)
So Those are my favorite heartbreak songs, at least the ones I can recall.
Check out these artists! They all have such great lyrics, funny, gruesome, happy etc.
I think it is great to find people who actually have lyrics that mean something poetic.

No comments: