Monday, December 17, 2007

What's my hobby?

So, I need a hobby...or so proclaims my boyfriend...that might say something loud and clear...he is sick of me!

Ok, so I have been trying to figure out what do on Saturday and Sunday Afternoons. Those are the hard parts of my day to fill. Saturday mornings, I laze, make breakfast, drink coffee, shower, get dressed. Saturday nights are easily filled... but Saturday Afternoons...those pesky times between 1:30- 4:30pm....I never know what to do with myself. Since most of my friends dont live very close to me (45 min metro ride both ways) I feel like it is too far away (I guess we could meet in the middle) and I could work out...but I work out during the week so I like to break on the weekends...so what to do? I have tried to go to a local coffee shop and read, write my blog, and look up exotic locales that I want to go too...

So I am looking for ideas...what to do between 1:30-4:30pm on a Saturday and Sunday?


Some wise suggestions from London (always there with wise words):


"I’m kind of lame and love cutting pictures out of magazines/internet and putting them in my own personal style “look book”. I spend so much time looking at other peoples’ outfits, I feel bad just throwing away images I covet.. and I cut it out and put it in this big sketchbook/ personal style keeper. I also like to go running… but these seem to be solo jobs unless you join like a running group, which do exist…I feel like overcoming everyday dullness is one of the hardest things to deal with after college.. there isn’t that pressure to get important things done on a Saturday afternoon, so the activities calendar inevitably slows down. "



No comments: