Friday, December 21, 2007

I love vacation time!


Looks nice huh? Guess who is off to that lovely locale in 4 days!! Yours Truly!


So I wanted to write a post today letting you know that I may not post for a little bit.... It is vacation time for me!! It is a twice-yearly tradition that my family travels. We aren't big on material presents in my family, and we are jewish so we always try to go to one place over the Christmas holidays and one place during the summer. When I say my family travels, we really "Get Around!"...We don't do the normal beach trips most of the time...


Last year, It was Italy in the winter, and Turkey in the summer.


The year before, it was Russia in the winter (My dad's thinking was, the only reason to go to Russia is to experience the winter there, otherwise it's just like other European City in the summer...It was cold but the Kremlin was amazing surrounded by Snow.)


Other past trips have included, India in the summer, London in the winter, Skiing in Upper Montreal in the winter...



I LOVE TO TRAVEL!!!


As much as I love to sightsee, this year all I wanted to do was spend my vacation on a warm beach in the sun and we are finally taking a "NORMAL Vacation"!!


We are off to Montego Bay, Jamaica this year!! Yah, MON!


Just imagine, I will be laying on one of those chairs this christmas!! Thank Goodness for parents who like to spoil their children :)


But before I go, I have 4 boyfriendless days (he is headed back to California to spend christmas with his family and friends) where I plan on catching up with old friends, staying up late with my girls Lorelei and Rory Gilmore :), and the great movies that are on their way out right now including:


I really want to see this movie, Julia Robert and Tom Hanks! Forrest Gump x2 :)






I want to watch this movie, because when I read the books when I was 12, I dont think I understand anything of what it was trying to tell me about being anti-religious, however, maybe it subconsciously worked because I am anti-religion, well maybe not anti....just Not...


If anyone has seen any good movies this year that I probably missed, our has any suggestions for other ones that are out, please share!!


Oh, and of course I want to see: Except I hate sad movies, can I skip the sad and go right to the funny parts?


2 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

What a fun family tradition!

Jamie Lovely said...

You have been to some amazing places!

Have a great time.