Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Buying a present for your boyfriend for under $30

My current problem: Trying to buy my boyfriend a meaningful, sweet, useful, expensive seeming present all for under $30.

My boyfriend has done the unthinkable this year, he has capped our gift giving at $30. He knows I usually like to go all out and buy the two of us a little weekend getaway. When he and I do gifts, I would rather create a memory than recieve something.

For his birthday it was a weekend getaway to Virginia Beach, (he had it in his head that he wanted to see the south and be a hick for a weekend, so I decided the furthest south he was getting me was Virginia Beach, and I actually went even crazier and got a suite with a Huge Jacuzzi in the main room, like next to the bed!! GROSS!! But absolutly amazing!!)

For My Birthday, he took me to Sanibel Island in Florida with London and Rice who came with and shared the bday weekend with.

We have played golf in Scotsdale, Arizona (tried to anyways), Annapolis romantic weekends, Carmel Beach weekends etc....

and now, not only can I buy a little vacation with my $30 limit I can barely afford to buy him a decent polo sweater or something...WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO!!

So please, any ideas would be welcome!


Or else he will end up with these goodies:



Pop-up Book for the Star Wars Galaxy...he would rue the day he made the $30 dollars limit.


He would actually probably love this book, I mean the regan book not the star wars one....




Quesdilla maker? He might like that? RIght???

No comments: