Monday, February 4, 2008

V-day Updates/Hints:

So Sunday Morning: I am checking my email obsessively for probably 4th time that morning because I tend to do that when I absent mindely have my computer in front of me, I see a new email...


It is from Ten, it reads:


Ten & Blonde Features (Substitute full names)

Reservation for 2 , 8:30pm

Cocktail Attire Requested


Awwww....kinda excited..maybe Ten actually has a plan! I know, totally unexpected, like the time I turned down a Jean sale...totally out of character.


So I am excited and must plan a shopping trip ASAP! Ole Miss is on call for this emergency situation :)



p.s. I got my hair cut...I wish I could show you a picture but my favorite hair stylist, Serkan at the 4 Seasons (I LOVE HIM!) gave me a deal and charged me only $70 for my absolutly fantastic hair cut and blowdry!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
This if kinda what it looks like! He gave me "Beginner bangs" because I have never had bangs before and he didnt want me to be overwhelmed but I LOVE LVOE IT!!



2 comments:

Alison said...

nicole ritchie's side swept bangs are adorable!

Anonymous said...

awww cute haircut!!! :)