Thursday, November 15, 2007

If you fail the first time, try, try again...

Good Morning,

I will just keep trying until I get the hang of this.

So, here are my postings for the day:

-Cafe Asia Happy Hour: I love sushi and their Cafe Asia Roll (tuna, avocado, and crab) for only 4.50 is a deal. The Nigiri is one dollar which was good, but I ordered to rolls and decided to get a couple pieces of the nigiri later, which never showed up. It does get busy during happy hour, but the places feels like Ikea. Horrible accoustics, hard to hear your friends sitting next to you.

- Does anyone know who actually bought the $45,000 and some change Louis Vuitton bag in the DC area...it was probably someone I went to high school with's mother (that is DC private school for you)...and besides the cost...who would actually want to own this totally mismatched looking thing.



http://www.bagsnob.com/2007/02/louis_vuitton_tribute_patchwor.html

I like the commentary made from the Bag Snob blog. I think we all agree about the total disaster this world is coming too.

-So I might have a job offer for one of the best restaurants in the DC area. do I take it? Is that really a career...i am not a chef so I am slightly confused on exactly my job possibilities. Would it be wrong to ask the General Manager how much he makes, I mean I have to know if it is worth it right? Ok, maybe that is slightly tacky but I feel I could have an actual career with advertising, marketing, or sales and then I leave it all for a restaurant job, Is there any real options there? I am having a talk with GM soon, i guess I will find out soon enough.

I hate the rain. I hate rain boots. and there is my main conundrum for the day.

No comments: