Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Afternoon Boredom Leads to First Blog!

Hi All,



So, I dont know where this will go but its the afternoon, when the coffee buzz has long worn off, the phones have stopped ringing, and the rest of the office has left. My office has been blanketed in silence as my bosses have left the building...this boredom and lack of supervision has led to me deciding to create my own blog.



So I dont even know what a blog is but I feel a lot of interesting things happen in my life, there are a lot of things I want to tell people that I forget to tell people, so hopefully this will be a place for me to give suggestions, hints, thoughts on the recent goings-on in my life, my roommates lives, the fashion world (and by fashion world I mean, on a Sales Assistants paycheck salary which isn't much but we can daydream) and just things I want to write down.



As a 23 year old, Life has been confusing lately...I am not in grad school, I hope to be in grad school but I dont even know what I want to be in grad school for, so that is where my life is at... PURE AND TOTAL LIFE GOAL CONFUSION!!!



Things that have changed in my life since college (where I at least had some sort of organization to my life):

- I started to eat vegetables, now i understand that is something most people conquered when they were 4 and there parents wouldn't let them leave the table without eating all the veggies on their plate but lets just say I was ambitious, ambitiously against vegetables!

- So now that I have started to eat vegetables, I am trying the semi-vegetarian route...as my veggie likes increase I can increase the semi- to full, but that could still take awhile because I love red meat ( a juicy red steak is the best thing a girl could ask for, I just cant think of it as a cow....which has become harder to do the more conscious I become of the world)...

- I live in DC versus Cali...





Have to finish later...the clock just struck 5:30pm! I'm out!

Off to Happy Hour at Cafe Asia for some good sushi and beer specials! Atmosphere is kinda intense but if there is Sushi, I am there :)

Let you know how it is!

No comments: